The iGrip tire studs SS-06R are made from hot-dipped steel to maximize durability and thermally galvanized with a zinc coating which acts as a shield against corrosion.
A tungsten carbide tip is welded to each stud to amplify continuous traction.
This is possible thanks to the exceptional anchoring depth our studs achieve in ice.
Please note that an installation tool is included in each box.
- Oversized and pointed tungsten carbide
- Hot-dipped steel and galvanized stud
- Prevents sinking in the tire
- Big tread for good anchoring
- Possibility of installing on thin rubber
- Good durability
- Easy to install and dismantle
- 24, 100, 150, 200 and 1000 unit packages
- Mini tractor
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Quantity of screw studs by tire
|8 MM||11 MM||15 MM||18 MM||25 MM||30 MM||40 MM||Qty by tire|
|Heavy Machinery||x||x||150 - 300|
|Loader||x||x||x||100 - 150|
|Tractor||x||x||x||100 - 150|
|Small Loader||x||x||x||75 - 100|
|Fork Lift||x||x||x||x||50 - 100|
|VTT / ATV||x||x||x||50 - 75|
|Snowmobile||x||x||x||150 - 200|
|Shoes - Boots||x||x||8 - 12|